Thursday, January 13, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!

Ryan and I want to announce that we are having a baby girl in June! In our appt yesterday our nurse midwife said she was 90% sure it's a girl.
Ryan wanted baby to be a boy because of his buddies. They all have boys and if you knew one of his friends you would be afraid to have a girl playing with his boys! Ryan has told me sometime ago that he always knew that he would have a girl first. As for me, over the past 4 weeks I have just felt that I was carrying a girl.
WE ARE SO EXCITED! Ryan says that she is going to be a tough girl! She is going to go hunting with him and learn karate so she can fend off the boys and beat up her two boy cousins! I think that she is going to melt his heart!
Watching the ultrasound we could see her wiggling her toes and scratching her nose. It is such a miracle to think there is a little human growing inside my belly! She is 7 ounces and she is healthy!

6 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

Oh,we are so excited for you guy! You are going to be great parents! I'm glad your ultrasound went well and she is healthy.

Kristen and Darryl said...

Congrats Randi and Ryan! We are very excited for you two. What an exciting day you had! Any name ideas yet?
Wish you all the best in your pregnancy. Take time to rest and put your feet up.
Love you!
Kristen

Ginger said...

Randi, I am happy for you! Girls are great! Hope you are feeling great. You have so much to look forward to! You will be a fantastic mum!

LisaJ said...

Congrats! You are going to be a great mom!

denise and rance said...

We can't wait to meet her! Congrats!

Mandy sue said...

That's so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!
I want pregnancy pictures I love seeing pregnant bellies :)