
Us on New Year's Eve 10:30 PM


Ok ok. So 2 years later I am posting on my blog. I'm going to just
update you with the most recent events in our family. Ryan is still in
school we are closer to the end even though it feels like forever. He
also works very very hard for our family. Long hours at work and his
other responsibilities keep him busy all day long. It is nice when we
finally see him every evening. Paisley is a smart, busy, cheeky 1.5
year old little girl. She makes us laugh and surprises us everyday with
things she is learning. We had Kason Drex join our family in October.
We all love him so much. His timing couldn't be more perfect. Can I
just say that I KNOW Heavenly Father has a plan for our family and knows
what we need in order to grow and learn together on this earth. 2012
has truly been a year I will never forget but am grateful to be on to
the next year! Kason is almost 4 months old now and loves to watch his
sister. He has to be sitting up and be where she is ALL the time. He
loves it when anybody talks to him. He always has something to say to
you and give you the biggest smile you ever did see. Of course I can't
get them on camera :) Me-well I am learning how tough it is to be a mom
sometimes. It is so rewarding and I don't want to be doing anything
else right now. Managing things at home is what I am striving to do better everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment