Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Morning Fun!


So this is what we woke up to this morning! Probably 3 or 4 inches of snow! We go over to Ryan's parents house everyday to feed our pigeons and we decided to plow the drive way and build a snowman. Ryan added the extra stick on our snowman. Sorry I didn't realize what he was doing till afterwards. For the first time today I drove the 4-wheeler and plowed the snow. The funny part to all this is Toby. Toby is Ryan's parents house dog. Whenever I am around he follows me--everywhere! Well he was whining and following beside me as I was driving the 4-wheeler so I picked him up and sat with me the rest of the plowing. He cracks me up! It has been a long time since I have been in snow. It is fun to look at! I am not so crazy about driving in it though. Looks like we are going to have a white christmas! Yeah!

2 comments:

Nick and Lacey Shaw said...

these are cute!! toby haha

Jake and Heather Lee said...

I didn't know that you moved up north! Looks like you guys are having fun with all that snow!