13 years ago
Sunday, January 11, 2009
New Year- New Jobs
So far this year is great! Ryan is working hard and is going to school part time. I started two part time jobs this week. One job is the at the city library and the other is a bank teller. It has been 4 months since we moved up here and since I have had a job. I have mixed feelings about going back to work. I wish that I could stay home and be a housewife but with my jobs it will help us build our savings back up. That is our big goal this year! I feel so blessed! I have a wonderful amazing husband and best friend, we have a nice place to live and we are able to make money to survive! There is much more but I have been thinking about these things lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Randi, if you're interested, I was in the same situation as you. I started selling Lia Sophia (jewelry) at home shows, and now I stay home with my kids and make more $$ than I did when I worked full time. Let me know if you want to try it! (If it seems right for you!)
Post a Comment