Saturday, January 24, 2009

Late Nite Drive

So we just got home from a late night drive to check on the pigeons which are at Ryan's parents house and as we were on our way back, we get pulled over. Great. I was freaking out because Ryan didn't have his seatbelt on and he was freaking out because he didn't want to get a ticket.
We were in his dad's truck and we decided that we would go the scenic route home which is past a silage pit where the deer come to feed. Ryan likes to spot the bucks! Ok. This road is a country road! I can't believe that the only other car coming down the road was a cop car. So after we pull over he checks us out and tells us that he pulled us over because the back license plate lights were not working and because we stopped in the road. And as we were driving off, we find out that a second cop car was there! We just laughed! He needed backup! So in the end we didn't get a ticket--Whew!

3 comments:

Liz and Curt said...

I'm glad you guys didn't get a ticket!!! How many birds do you guys own?

Haley and Jon said...

Hey! I didn't know you have a blog. I am excited you do so I can keep up on you guys. I am glad you didn't get a ticket!

denise and rance said...

Hi - I just saw your blog - it'll be fun to stay in touch! I wish we could have gotten together last week...