Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

It has been quite awhile since I last posted anything. Alot has happened though. In February we bought another car, since I am working now. It is a used black '06 Hyundai Sonata with 30,000 miles on it. It still has the factory warranty and we just couldn't pass that deal up. This is going to be a nice traveling car. Tons more comfy to go down to St. George in.
This past week, Beau came up for his spring break. I was so excited that he could come up and visit us! I missed him so much and it was fun to have him up here! I hope he had fun. While he was here we went up to Ryan's buddy's farm and helped him ear tag calves and castrate them. I have a few pictures of Beau and Ryan. Now Beau knows why we moved up here.
Other exciting news! Ryan is graduating with his Associates Degree in May! WaHoo! It is my turn next. I am so proud of him in staying dilligent in going to school even when we didn't know if we could afford it. He is continuing to go for his Bachelor's in business. Well, a side note about me-- I was called to be a stake young women's sports official. I have no clue at what I am doing. I didn't even play sports when I was in young women's. Right now it is futsal. Not hard to officiate. I am amazed at all the girls who participate.
Well that is an update for us!




No comments: