Well, the past few months Ryan's pigeons have been flying in the local club. We started out with about 20 birds and after 6 races we had 2 left. Sad. My bird, Flash, didn't come home from one of the races and that made me really sad. Ryan has been getting ready for the "young bird" season which starts this fall. He has bred 34 pigeons and was given 7 other pigeons to fly. I like watching him train the birds to fly home. I just get worried everytime he lets them out because you really don't know if they are going to come home or not.


New Breeding Loft----- A bird clocking in on a race

The last race Flash flew in-He Was a pretty bird (The race before this, he took 1st!)
Other than the pigeons we have been working every day, Ryan is plugging away at school and I got a new calling in the Young Womens as Mia Maid advisor!
2 comments:
I'm sure you will do great in your new calling! It's fun to have an update on what you guys are doing!
It sounds like you're having fun! If you care to follow my blog, send me your email! schmeghanivy@gmail.com
Post a Comment