Sunday, September 6, 2009

YELLOWSTONE ADVENTURE

We went to Yellowstone National Park for our 2nd anniversary. Sometimes I can't believe that it has been 2 years that we have been married! So many adventures and so many more to have!


I have never been to Yellowstone before and for Ryan it had been a long time. We had a great time! We saw lots of buffalo, a grizzly bear, a bald eagle on her nest, and some elk. Pretty much at every place you could turn off -- we did. Ryan would get his binoculars out and try to spot something and when he did he would get so excited! It was beautiful there! We were only there for a weekend but it was really fun!




There was a Fish & Chip shop run and owned by a lady from New Zealand! We had to eat there!




















Old Faithful!




1 comment:

Jocee said...

That's so funny that you guys did that for your anniversary. That's where Zorn and I spent a day for our Anniversary too. I love the pics of Ryan's hunting adventures! Tell him congrats on the big Turkey and deer.